I Miss You [MBC 2012]

Tags

No tags yet.

Please login to reply.
229 posts
  1. Avatar Image

jnccrs

BTS of Yoon Eun Hye filming with her mother Song Ok Sook in the drama. The PD praised YEH for her acting, but Yoon Eun Hye the perfectionist that she is, wanted to redo the scene again and that's how they ended up with her top quality crying performance.

2. Avatar Image

trixx

Joji said:
    I didn't find Missing You in the list of Korean dramas to be aired at ABS-CBN.

I guess you have poor eyes xD

missing you rocks \m/

5 people appreciate this post: cdbloom, LanaRC, kiki_vng, mayzie, angelmhine
  3. Avatar Image

fayelovesyeh

trixx said:
    I guess you have poor eyes xD

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/7066/31689501.jpg

missing you rocks \m/

i checked it too and it's not there...really..

1 person appreciates this post: cdbloom
  4. Avatar Image

CDBloom

jnccrs said:
    BTS of Yoon Eun Hye filming with her mother Song Ok Sook in the drama. The PD praised YEH for her acting, but Yoon Eun Hye the perfectionist that she is, wanted to redo the scene again and that's how they ended up with her top quality crying performance.

Yoon Eun Hye's Ambition On Acting, Re-shoots Even After Director Okays The Scene, "There Was A Reason Why It Was Such An Excellent Scene"

[TV Edaily Reporter Kwon Ji Young]

Actress Yoon Eun Hye's ambition in acting performance is grabbing attention.

The official homepage of MBC Wednesday-Thursday drama "Missing You" released BTS scenes of Yoon Eun Hye's Zoe/Soo Yeon and Song Ok Sook's Myung Hee from the filming location on the 11th.

The video contained teary images of a mother's and daughter's reunion after 14 years of separation.

In particular, they had gone into filming after preparing for the scene by fully discussing it with the director and upon detailed rehearsals.

Yoon Eun Hye and Song Ok Sook had completed their crying scenes when the director had said "You did well. But did you make a mistake on an important script line?"

That's when Yoon Eun Hye responded, "Oh, Did I say 'I'm Sorry' instead of saying 'I've done wrong (I'm sorry)'?", not realizing what's happened and still fully immersed in the emotions of her character and the scene.

Then when the director said it was actually okay, Yoon Eun Hye requested that they re-film the scene, acting out the crying performance after immersing herself into the emotion of the character again, to produce an amazing scene with Song Ok Soon.

Meanwhile, "Missing You" is raising anticipation of the viewers as the cleaning woman (Kim Mi Kyung) has been revealed as Kang Sang Deuk's murderer.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20121211n20236

5. Avatar Image

trixx

fayelovesyeh said:
    i checked it too and it's not there...really..

well there's the screenshot already ^^

and here's the link too..
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_ABS-CBN#Korean_2

6. Avatar Image

fayelovesyeh

trixx said:
    well there's the screenshot already ^^

and here's the link too..
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_ABS-CBN#Korean_2

well,thanks..at least there's a possibility that it will be aired here in the Philippines..it will even make us proud as Filipino fans of YEH..something to brag..

1 person appreciates this post: Joji
  7. Avatar Image

chichocs

From Professional Entertainment Insider Bloggers

Jung Ryu Won-Yoon Eun Hye-Park Jung Ah, The secrets behind idol turned melodrama actresses.

Presently, Yoon Eun Hye is doing a commendable job in portraying Lee Soo Yeon in "Missing You". As the episodes increase, she is receiving great amount of praise for her acting. She's becoming a hot topic as she's displaying many emotional crying scenes. Her performance this time around is melodrama, much different than what she's shown before.

"Goong, Coffee Prince, My Fair Lady, Lie To Me and etc. showed her romantic sweet performances. She didn't have to show agonizinly hearfelt sadness and scenes that will make you stunned. But in Missing You, she's the lead actress who has scars deep within and has endless crying scenes. It could be that she may end up with the title of "Queen of Melodrama" after this project."

(YEH already has the title Queen of Romantic Comedy) The entertainment insiders praised all 3 actresses performance but praised YEH more and added the Queen of Melodrama tag.

cr: CDBLOOM

source: http://topicasia.tistory.com/812 please scroll down and click on the hand symbol.

http://news.nate.com/view/20121211n16352

8. Avatar Image

jnccrs

Episode 12 Preview with eng sub

9. Avatar Image

LanaRC

to jccrs: Thank you again for sharing the BTS of ep. 10. It's one of my fave eps...OkSook, her on-screen mom is indeed a great actress too. WOW! she portrayed her role sooo good. As of this writing I still have red and puffy eyes because of too much crying..hehehe...i am such a tearjerker.. and to our dear Hye, she is indeed "The Queen of Melodrama" Long live our dear Hye!

to trixx: thank you for the screen shot. Filipinos can't wait to watch Missing YOu in our local TV screens. Guess, Park Yoochun is getting popular in ABS-CBN Network. His 2010 drama "Sungkyunwan Scandal" is currently on air and Rooftop Prince is on the list, wow!

Thank you CDBloom. ;)

10. Avatar Image

kiki_vng

i forgot to mention this too but i really love yeh unni nail art in the drama...so cute^^ man im so desperate for waiting every week for a new episode :cry: cant believe we are half way done...but im so happy cuz today is wed^^ just saw ep 11 raw and it was really cute...keke i wish to see more jungwoo and suyeon moments!

3 people appreciate this post: trixx, mayzie, cdbloom
  11. Avatar Image

avidNERI

I'll like it if GMA gets Missing You since YEH is already popular in GMA and I hated ABS when they didn't put MFL in primetime shows.

YEH is really getting prettier. When Harry was touching Joy's face when he woke up, I didn't see Harry's love for Joy, I saw YOO SEUNG HO liking Joy's lovely face. While watching that scene I was thinking like "YSH must have thought that YEH is very pretty while he was delivering his lines". Hihihi I know this is just me :D

4 people appreciate this post: fayelovesyeh, MCSarangYEH, mayzie, cdbloom
  12. Avatar Image

CDBloom

Yoon Eun Hye tweets Yodya's work^^

Yodya is a member and a good friend of Yooneunhye.net. She's created many banners and photos for Yooneunhye.net as well. I hope she knows that Yoon Eun Hye tweeted her recent work^^

Yoon Eun Hye's tweet:

아~~~귀여워!!!

Ah~~~cute!!!

https://twitter.com/1003Grace/status/279434419612303361/photo/1

13. Avatar Image

kiki_vng

:lol: this one of my fave moment of zoe too<--- the artwork is adorable :lol: ...i was praying for some eng sub for these bts and thank goodness i found one^^ yoochun and yeh were adorable! i miss you fighting^^

14. Avatar Image

MCSarangYEH

HJW's gestures towards Zoe/ LSY in episode 12 is something I'm delighted of that I even giggled, but not his idea of wanting Zoe to reveal her true identity to everyone, as LSY. Zoe needs to acknowledge and face her "past" of course but to live with it again after 14 years is something I am not in favor of, can he not love her more as Zoe Lou? Did he wait for her for 14 years just to make her live with the pain again? knowing that LSY has been with Harry and LSY is a little bit stronger than BoRa, I wonder, just like everyone, if IMY Writernim would address LSY's (how she lived her 14 years with Harry) assaulted and abusive experience when she was 15 years younger since there are only 8 episodes left. I'm counting the days, I wish LSY and HJW would really have a drink together somewhere nice, maybe to Han River Cafe??(the place where they agreed to meet up as secret lovers but turned out to be Harry and Zoe's date) or they should have soju in a tent-cafe coz it's sweet LOL! Been wanting to taste soju for real but I'm not really doing anything about it yet. OMO! the last scene of episode 12 :!!!: =P :lol: =D

2 people appreciate this post: kiki_vng, mayzie
  15. Avatar Image

jccko

This new drama series of YEH was great stories..also great casting..i'm sure Yoon Eun Hye will get an award from this drama..Best actress grand slam!God bless more and more YEH!

1 person appreciates this post: cdbloom
  16. Avatar Image

mayzie

I guess this BTS with English sub hasn't been posted yet.

A fanmade MV of IMY. :)

17. Avatar Image

CDBloom

"Missing You" Yoo Seung Ho "Out Of All The Actors I've Worked With, I Like Yoon Eun Hye The Most

Actor Yoo Seung Ho stated that out of all the actresses he's worked with, he is most compatible with Yoon Eun Hye.

On December 17th, Park Yoo Chun, Yoon Eun Hye, and Yoo Seung Ho attended the "Missing you" Press Day held at the Yang Joo Munhwaland (Cultural Village), Kyeonggi-do Yang Joo.

On this day, Yoo Seung Ho revealed his feelings towards his acting partner by answering the question, "Who is your favorite actor that you've worked with?", by stating "I like Eun Hye noona the best. She has a cool and carefree personality and I think we are very compatible when we act".

He added, "Unlike before, I'm acting out an adult character and the character is bit strong in the drama. It's a character that changes personally depending on who he is with. He also added his opinion on rise of the ratings by stating, Hyung Joon is also the character that I least understand fully from all of the dramas I've done. But I think the viewers' interest in Harry, who does not show his true image in the drama, has helped with the ratings.

Source: http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?newsid=20121217143211243

"Missing You" Yoon Eun Hye, On Romantic Scenes With Yoo Seung Ho, "It Feels Like I'm Sinning"

Actress Yoon Eun Hye honestly revealed that her romantic scenes with former child actor, Yoo Seung Ho, made her feel as if she's sinning.

On December 17th, Yoon Eun Hye praised Yoo Seung Ho at the "Missing you" Press Day held at the Yang Joo Munhwaland (Cultural Village), Kyeonggi-do, "Because Yoo Seung Ho acts so well, I didn't think that he was too young."

She continued and turned the interview location into sea of laughter by stating "But when I saw the pictures of us at an award show that has become a hot topic, I felt like I was sinning."

Yoon Eun Hye continue to praise Yoo Seung Ho, "Even so, when considering just his acting skills, I don't feel that he is too young at all"

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20121217n17773

"Missing You" Park Yoo Chun, "Sad Ending Would Result In Lingering Thoughts"

Actor Park Yoo Chun revealed that he'd want drama "Missing You" to have a sad ending.

On December 17th, Park Yoo Chun responded to a question of "Will the drama end in tragedy?" by stating, "I'm not sure but I've spoke to the PD about it" and added "PD told me that due to the story told so far, it would be difficult to have a happy ending".

Even so, Park Yoo Chun stated "We have to see from episode to episode", leaving some hope. He added "I personally like the sad ending...I'd think that sad ending would leave the viewers with lingering thoughts".

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20121217n17585

If The Ratings Break 20%, The Three Actors Will..

In response to what will you do if the ratings break the 20% barrier,

Yoon Eun Hye at first hesitated and said "If the ratings break 20%, I told the staff members that we should go on a trip. I told them that I'd treat them to either South East Asia or Jeju Islands trip and I'm bit nervous right now (That it will happen), and laughed.

Park Yoo Chun stated, "If the ratings come out good, I will donate rice and tangerines to those who are in economic difficulties under the name of "Missing You". Park Yoo Chun had stated earlier that Yoo Seung Ho eats lots of tangerines at the filming location, making Yoo Seung Ho embarassed.

Yoo Seung Ho responded to Park Yoo Chun's plans by stating "I'll also donated with Yoo Chun hyung in good deeds".

Source:
    http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?newsid=20121217145510020

"Missing You" Yoon Eun Hye, She Cries Everyday But Why Is She This Happy?

Farewell that left scars, and the longing. There reunion was stunning. And "Missing You" has made made the viewers cry up to episode 12. This would definitely make the actors extremely exhausted both emotionally and physically.

But the irony is that Yoon Eun Hye's expressions were very bright. While she's caught cold from extremely cold weather and severe filming schedule, it's evident that she is fulfilled from the value of her growth as an actress.

On December 17th, Yoon Eun Hye stated, "While other dramas had lots of crying scenes towards the back episodes, our drama showcased lots of crying scenes in the beginning due to the reunion. But as an actress, it is definitely a rewarding "Learning Opportunity."

She stated "Crying all the time for past three weeks, I'm completely exhausted at times. But it's definitely a great experience for an actor, and it's an opportunity to advance, mature, and grow.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20121217n23064

18. Avatar Image

kiki_vng

thanks so much mayzie and cdbloom^^...i had a crappy day today but you made just made my day a whole lot better =D ... :lol: yeh feels like she is sinning, unni is so funny and c'mon yoochun, i want a happy ending still ;) ...finger cross for the rating =P ...i'll be so happy :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ...i miss you fighting!

2 people appreciate this post: cdbloom, mayzie
  19. Avatar Image

mayzie

Episode 13 Preview
    Credit: FrenchNeri

[Trans] #보고싶다 Preview EP13

JW's mom: What are you two doing now?
    H: You were letting me drink alone while you guys were both having fun, right?
    JW: Su Yeon...
    SY: Hmmm?
    H: HJW... it's interesting.
    SY: HJW... The LSY you like, she can't let Harry alone behind and come to you. We are going to get married.
    HJW: Tomorrow, I will forget. Just today, just today only for a day...
    *KISS!!!*

Translated by Sheena

OMO!!! They KISSED! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh~~
    Can't wait for ep. 13! Pali Paliiiii! :lol:
    Meanwhile Harry is so angry. AIGOO!
    Harry my love, your cuteness diminishes when you're upset. My cute Harry. =(

20. Avatar Image

kiki_vng

i woke up to the preview of ep 13 and omg they kissed...im so happy rite now...i think today is gonna be a good day for me lol^^...thanks so much for the preview, ~huuul i was waiting all day yesterday but it was worth it!

3 people appreciate this post: cdbloom, xyre, mayzie