If someday Yoon Eun Hye get MARRIED?

Tags

No tags yet.

Please login to reply.
16 posts
  1. Avatar Image

Anggi Aurelia

I want to ask a few things to you all.. is it possible YEH will make a drama 3 times a year? I always wait for her new drama.
    And then, if YEH someday get married, whether she would stop to acting? as we know, YEH was 27 years old. It's time for her to marry. Thus, the possibility of her to playing a drama, especially LOVE drama, i bet she's not to do it. it's simple because she's already had a husband. It very sad if YEH decided to quit acting. But i am very happy if she's married. I just hope, YEH can make a lot of drama before she's going to married. So, in the future i can remember about her STRONG ACTING ABILITY. After all, I AM PROUD TO BE HER FANS. :)

3 people appreciate this post: Enki, Graceunhye, eunchan05
  2. Avatar Image

Enki

I am sure there are probably other examples, but the first one that comes to my mind is Lee Yo Won. She took 2 years off after getting married and having her first kid. However, then came back for the very successful Queen Seondeok tv series.

So, YEH getting married and hopefully having a child while taking a year or two off before coming back seems very plausible to me. Already YEH took roughly a 2 year break 2007-2009, so I doubt it will have any sort of negative effect career wise. In the end it will depend on how much YEH “truly feels” about continuing her acting career, and juggling it with her new role as a mother. The same could also be said about her Commercial/Endorsement work, and how much time she wants to spend on her art hobby or potentially expanding it beyond a hobby.

Inevitably thanks to her myriad of talents once she crosses the motherhood bridge she will face of slew of potential paths (many of which may intertwine together). I personally, believe that whichever path taken will be most fulfilling one, even if may whined around or intertwine with other paths now and again.

3. Avatar Image

Anggi Aurelia

waw, thanks b4. but, i think she wouldn't make any KISS scene if she's already married. i personally, really love about her kiss scene. but i'm happy if she's not going to quit acting. :)

4. Avatar Image

윤은혜 Agasshi

I just want YEH eonni to be happy, no matter what that means.. I want her to find her true love.. someone who will treat her with all the love she deserves.. =)

2 people appreciate this post: YoonRin, ARIAH
  5. Avatar Image

Anggi Aurelia

wow, are u jealous man? well, i hope Unnie Eun Hye will get her TRUE LOVE and TRUE MAN. but, i'll prefer that the true man is Kim Jong Kook or Kang Hji Hwan. :)

6. Avatar Image

Eyesdrops

Anggi Aurelia said:
    wow, are u jealous man? well, i hope Unnie Eun Hye will get her TRUE LOVE and TRUE MAN. but, i'll prefer that the true man is Kim Jong Kook or Kang Hji Hwan. :)

Do you know the old story about the characters in the West. something like..if you ask an order from pizza house and the delivery boy brought you a cheese burger?

This thread is a 64 thousands million dollar question. Who knows?

7. Avatar Image

enri galvez

Anggi Aurelia said:
    I want to ask a few things to you all.. is it possible YEH will make a drama 3 times a year? I always wait for her new drama.
    And then, if YEH someday get married, whether she would stop to acting? as we know, YEH was 27 years old. It's time for her to marry. Thus, the possibility of her to playing a drama, especially LOVE drama, i bet she's not to do it. it's simple because she's already had a husband. It very sad if YEH decided to quit acting. But i am very happy if she's married. I just hope, YEH can make a lot of drama before she's going to married. So, in the future i can remember about her STRONG ACTING ABILITY. After all, I AM PROUD TO BE HER FANS. :)

Girls and boys acting is her profession and getting married is personal well, i bet she won't mix it personal is personal and business is business. actually, i like her singing career than acting i like all her songs that's why i became a fan. it is just so hard to get her songs as i am not korean and don't live in korea.

8. Avatar Image

mayetutiful

i think YEH should take her time being single(not sure though). so when the time comes she's ready to settle down it won't be hard for her to accept the changes she will be facing including her career.

but i do hope that marriage is still far from now =D

1 person appreciates this post: Anggi Aurelia
  9. Avatar Image

eunhye4ever

I guess the bigger question is when YEH will actually meet the guy who deserves to be her partner in life. I think acting and performing is YEH's passion so hopefully she wont totally quit it even if she gets married and have kids. She might start to be more pickier when it comes to roles that would fit her status and age but i doubt she will not act or perform anymore. But I am pretty sure that YEH already have plenty of proposals but I think she is taking her time and is still enjoying her single status. IMOP, I see YEH in a married life maybe in her early or even late 30's. I just hope that whoever that lucky guy is will make YEH happy and would support her with all her decisions. Cheers! =)

3 people appreciate this post: irongirl02, Anggi Aurelia, 윤은혜 Agasshi
  10. Avatar Image

nd14

if ever she do marry in the near future, i hope whoever the lucky man is, will be faithful to her, and will be so understanding and supporting with her line of work, i hope yeh would not quit her work instead she'd focus on heavy drama, more challenging roles, roles that she had never done before, above all else, i want her to have pure happiness all the days of her life :D

2 people appreciate this post: irongirl02, Lhay
  11. Avatar Image

butlerseo

:wacko: mixed reactions from me: Whatever makes YEH happy I will support her whatever. But now that she is still single and free it's like she's so unreachable for an overseas fan, how much more if she marries. Fells like she's getting farther and farther away. I don't know. I am having a nightmare thinking about it

12. Avatar Image

b60ahjumma

helloeveryone.i always pray for yehs happiness.

13. Avatar Image

Enki

butlerseo said:
    :wacko: mixed reactions from me: Whatever makes YEH happy I will support her whatever. But now that she is still single and free it's like she's so unreachable for an overseas fan, how much more if she marries. Fells like she's getting farther and farther away. I don't know. I am having a nightmare thinking about it

Butlerseo,
    I can relate to the sentiment of feeling distant to YEH. I live in Maryland, USA. Though folks living in New York City or Los Angeles have an outside chance of someday running into her, I alas do not have that option. Maybe in the next 2-3 years I will have the time and money to take a week vacation to South Korea. However, since my trip would inevitably be a few days in Seoul and a few days in Jeju. The odds of just running into YEH during this once in a lifetime trip is essentially non-existent.

In regards to YEH getting married and potentially having kids, I actually hope she does. I am a few years older than YEH, and from that perspective getting married is just a natural step in one’s life. It is something all of my friends have done, and something I too hope to do in the next few years. Besides, you get a lot harping from your mom to give her grand-kids or more of them if she already has some (even as a guy, I still hear it). So, just ending that could be a reward in itself.

2 people appreciate this post: irongirl02, Anggi Aurelia
  14. Avatar Image

ARIAH

=D hello! What ever YEH wants to persue I am 100% at her back for support. Though I love to see her the more but she's not getting any younger too. And from one of her interview she really wants to get married. So YEH Unnie May God Bless and wish you all the luck and happiness.

15. Avatar Image

shinstar18

i think getting married is not on her mind yet... and think also that for now she wants to enjoy acting.. but me, as her fan, i will be happy if she is happy.. =) =) =)

16. Avatar Image

sophie

If YOON EUN HYE gets married someday...

I hope that she'll spend the rest of her life with a man:
    who would be a FAITHFUL and LOVING husband to her, and
    who would be a RESPONSIBLE and CARING father to their children.

Someone who will make all the tears she shed turn to laughter,
    all the pain she endured to delight, and all her past and present sorrows to future joy!

NO MORE, NO LESS! ;)

Someday, somehow, I believe this will come to pass...
    ...with God's GRACE, the Almighty will make it happen. =)

This is my simple wish to my dearest unnie, EUNHYE. 8-)

5 people appreciate this post: Yeh4EvaH, Enki, irongirl02, 윤은혜 Agasshi, yeh.gold