KBS Road For Hope 2012

Please login to reply.
24 posts
  1. Avatar Image

• Unregistered

"Road for Hope" will start airing its Ahn Sung Ki episode from July 7.

Teaser

2. Avatar Image

bebsy26

I think they coordinated with UNICEF in doing this project.It's good that YEH's part of this campaign,nfluential celebrities like her can be a good role model in reaching out Africa and other third world countries.I admire her compassion in this campaign,i can tell "the tears" will be her mantra in devoting her passion of helping other. I've never been this proud of you Yoon Eun Hye.....go girl... =D

4 people appreciate this post: , avidNERI, goddessyeh, mayzie
  3. Avatar Image

jnccrs

'Complete Press Coverage ' 2012

4. Avatar Image

bebsy26

i hope our very own fellow warriors can translate it....calling cdbloom and sammi perhaps??? for reinforcement????hehhe newayz...wish im fluent in korean lang.so i can help =(

5. Avatar Image

• Unregistered

From @mylovekbs

6. Avatar Image

jnccrs

credit: INNOLIFE

Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜-OST 「Road For Hope] 'Be Alright' 희망로드 대장정 2012

song title: Be Alright (Road For Hope) OST 2012 part.1

양요섭(Beast) & 전지윤(4minute) & G.NA & 이창섭(BTOB)
    Yoseob (Beast) & Jiyoon (4Minute) & G.NA & Lee Changseob (BTOB)

~ Show : 2012 Road For Hope (2012 희망 로드 대장정)
    Volunteers: Ahn Sung Ki, Song Il Gook, Yoon Eun Hye, BoA

7. Avatar Image

• Unregistered

Road For Hope 2012 - Opening

8. Avatar Image

merzchavez

i cried while watching it....so proud of you YEH>>>>so sweet

9. Avatar Image

angel aya

thanks for posting this one... i hope to watch this... but is this a series that portrays the real life story, or a documentation?

10. Avatar Image

Roxy

thanks for posting this one... i hope to watch this... but is this a series that portrays the real life story, or a documentation?

Hi Angel! I think it's a documentation about Madagascar!

It would be nice if they will put an English subtitle on it so people around the world can relate and understand the situation, though we can already understand through the video. I hope this will make a way as an eye-opener to those people who could lend their finances to the less fortunate people. This way, God is really using Yoon Eun Hye and the rest of the volunteers for us to be aware that somewhere in the other part of the globe, people needs our attention and help to comfort them and bless them, that's the reason why God is blessing us more to bless other people. God bless you more, Eun Hye! Indeed, you are honoring the Lord in every way you are making. :-) ♥♥♥ For that, I am more inspired to do good things not for my sake but for the Lord's glory.

1 person appreciates this post: angel aya
  11. Avatar Image

daye7nism

Roxy said:

Hi Angel! I think it's a documentation about Madagascar!

It would be nice if they will put an English subtitle on it so people around the world can relate and understand the situation, though we can already understand through the video. I hope this will make a way as an eye-opener to those people who could lend their finances to the less fortunate people. This way, God is really using Yoon Eun Hye and the rest of the volunteers for us to be aware that somewhere in the other part of the globe, people needs our attention and help to comfort them and bless them, that's the reason why God is blessing us more to bless other people. God bless you more, Eun Hye! Indeed, you are honoring the Lord in every way you are making. :-) ♥♥♥ For that, I am more inspired to do good things not for my sake but for the Lord's glory.

Amen to this. I am even more proud of her because she's God-centered.

3 people appreciate this post: angel aya, Roxy, jccko
  12. Avatar Image

angelmhine

ROAD FOR HOPE in MADAGASCAR.. =P

click thumbnails to enlarge images..

via Twitter

3 people appreciate this post: angel aya, 윤은혜 Agasshi, mayzie
  13. Avatar Image

Joyee

Thank you for posting... I hope it can be translated to English so that I can understand... but Anyway, I am Hppy to see YEH... :) =D

1 person appreciates this post: angel aya
  14. Avatar Image

honeys136

her episode will be in november right? y others like boa on july?
    can't wait for this episode..wanna see with children there..so sad..
    please make comeback soon...we warriors missing u :lol:

15. Avatar Image

• Unregistered

Road For Hope teaser

YEH's episode will be aired on November 17.

5 people appreciate this post: ice18, 윤은혜 Agasshi, jnccrs, Lhay, mayzie
  16. Avatar Image

jnccrs

Good Quality version

7 people appreciate this post: seaotter, Lhay, , ImissYEH, jccko, 윤은혜 Agasshi, mayzie
  17. Avatar Image

• Unregistered

Credit: http://www.kfhi.or.kr/Information/NoticeView.asp?BoardSeqNo=7254

7 people appreciate this post: ImissYEH, mayzie, Lhay, Denya, justine260, jccko, 윤은혜 Agasshi
  18. Avatar Image

jccko

Yoon Eun Hye is an angel..she have a good heart that's why she really blessed...inspirations to all of her Fans...Proud to be one..More blessing YEH!

19. Avatar Image

dumb_dumb99

Only 2 more hours...

I am actually REALLY excited to watch this. I really want to see her!! :)

This comes first to me over 'Missing You' :)

20. Avatar Image

jnccrs

[12.11.17] Yoon Eun Hye (윤은혜) Road for Hope (희망로드대장정) Madagascar

South Africa, is an island located in the Indian Ocean, east of Mozambique, Madagascar.
    It's called the last paradise for its natural beauty and abundant resources on earth.
    Around 70% of its population is one of the poorest countries in the world living on less than 1 dollar a day.

Children who are forced into poverty replace school with tireless work all day to avoid starvation.
    But the saddest tragedy produced by poverty are the young girls who are forced onto the streets...
    Families who must separate due to poverty...
    It's a painful story of young bread winners who must provide for their younger siblings and family..
    Inspiring yet painful story...
    Hardships hidden behind a beautiful island, scenery..

We will meet the two faces of Madagascar with actress Yoon Eun Hye.

7 people appreciate this post: Denya, ImissYEH, seaotter, Lhay, avidNERI, 윤은혜 Agasshi, mayzie