Kim Jae Dong's Talk Concert

Tags

No tags yet.

Please login to reply.
2 posts
  1. Avatar Image

KitKatE70

I saw this post in yeh.cn =P . summi98 sent it to yeh.cn today , thanks SAMMI98 , was really nice post and news of our dear yoon eun hye for me that can't understand korean & chinese languages :lol:

from
    http://twitter.com/#!/tak0518

Kim Jae Dong's Talk Concert. Today's guest was Yoon Eun Hye. While singing 10cm 'Hold Me', she said anyone who wants to hug Kim Jae Dong please come up on the stage and give him a hug. Many from the audience when up on the stage...It was a surprise gift from the guest

Happy New Year!!!
    I just got back from Kim Jae Dong's Talk Concert. It was a very fun and meaningful concert. I highly recommend it!! Yoon Eun Hye came out as the guest and Yoon Do Hyun did a surprise performance. Yoon Eun Hye and Son Ye Jin were sitting right behind my seat..
    Happy New Year!!!

sammi98,yooneunhye.cn

MOD: This is already in the Twitter thread. That abeunhye blog steals content from this site without proper attribution. Also reposts our stuff on Facebook without attribution. I've removed the link. You do not ever need to credit that person - everything he/she posts is stolen from somewhere else.

9 people appreciate this post: sarah, Graceunhye, trixx, cdbloom, justme, yooniza, Denya, 윤은혜 Agasshi, jhulvm
  2. Avatar Image

Graceunhye

You are so lucky~~~ So jealous of you :p
    Eun hye unni is so kind!! ♥

♥은혜 사랑해요♥

2 people appreciate this post: jhulvm, KitKatE70