Lie To Me in the Philippines

Please login to reply.
243 posts
  1. Avatar Image

josh @>--

waiting for this.. hahaha
    even though ive watched this so many times..
    still want to watch it over again hahaha

2. Avatar Image

zhica08

i hope that lie to me will spon be air here at the philippines
    .my fair lady is soon to be ended..c:

3. Avatar Image

yooniza

GMA release there Kdrama list this November.
    This will be aired after the Kdrama Big Thing and Cinderella Man.

GMA Asianovelas: The Heart of Asia
    Dong Yi Nov. 21 - GMA Telebabad
    Lie To Me Nov. 28 - GMA Afternoon Prime

c: http://www.facebook.com/GMAasianovelas

Lie To Me GMA

Ito na ang hinihintay ng buong bayan! Ang kakaibang love story na magpapasaya ng araw ninyo!
    SHHHHH.... malapit na malapit na! Ngayong Nobyembre na sa GMA.

here's the teaser.

cr: http://www.facebook.com/LieToMeGMA7

The GMA Lie To Me dubbing is a little bit okay for me.
    Go Ah Jung voice is the same as in Coffee Prince (Go Eun Chan voice)
    what would be the english name of Go Ah Jung..???? hmmm (-_-)

7 people appreciate this post: mayzie, yooniza, trixx, elizhka, mayetutiful, 윤은혜 Agasshi, angelmhine
  4. Avatar Image

mychan_23

wew..yeh's voice here is a lot better than in my fair lady, and the timeslot's great too, coz thattime i'm already home.. haha.. so great

5. Avatar Image

eunhye4ever

I already knew that GMA will try to purchase at least one of YEH's series and when Take Care of the Young Arashi was shown in ABS a few weeks ago I already expected Lie To Me in GMA. To be honest, I have always liked ABS-CBN more than GMA in everything really except for animes. =P The main reason is the ability of abs to better promote overseas dramas turning the series and its actors to be phenomenal here. Remember Meteor Garden days everyone??? (Okay technically speaking MG was not korean but just to set an example.. =P) But to be honest, having YEH come here is something that I already stopped hoping for not because I dont want her to come but because its not anymore as favorable as it was before for both parties mainly because dramas being showed now are not as popular as it did a few years ago. Rather than tuning in every single day we can now get away with all the waiting through the internet causing some serious losses to broadcasting companies. Less viewers would mean less revenue for the company thus less chance of them spending more bucks to invite a certain actor/actress to appear on local television. But hey I still hope that Lie To Me will do good in viewership ratings mainly because im a YEH fan. I already watched LTM. Not my fav YEH work but as long as YEH is in it no matter how the story bums ill still stick to it till the end because yeah I will always say it.. Im a YEH fan. Cheers! =)

6. Avatar Image

elizhka

have to rush fetching my son in school because of the time slot! =(

LiE To Me
  7. Avatar Image

josh @>--

waaaah... excited for this. hahaha what time is this gonna air?

8. Avatar Image

eunhye4ever

@josh I think it will be either after Eat Bulaga (to rival Scent of a Woman by ABS-CBN) or in the late afternoon slot against My Princess Man. Could have been better if it was like evening during prime time so that there will be more viewers just like with Goong in ABS but i doubt GMA will put it in their evening slot. =)

1 person appreciates this post: josh @>--
  9. Avatar Image

eunchan05

Badtrip !! I haven't watch My Fair lady in ABSCBN because of the time slot .
    and now, to watch lie to me seems to be impossible for me too !! :cry: =(
    I have class till 8pm.
    How i wish they move it to Telebabad :((

My world is a better place! BECAUSE YOU'RE IN IT !

1 person appreciates this post: mayetutiful
  10. Avatar Image

eurene

too bad :cry: if they will air it after EB... =(

11. Avatar Image

mayetutiful

i got so excited when i saw the teaser this afternoon i almost shout HAHAHA i wanted everyone to know that LTM is the beast FOR ME.

=D

12. Avatar Image

Lhay

elizhka said:
    have to rush fetching my son in school because of the time slot! =(

Don't worry guys i will upload LTM, i already prepared the thread, where i will put the youtube links for those people who can't watch the show in the afternoon.

http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/lie-to-me-filipino-dubbed-links

3 people appreciate this post: YEHfan, mayetutiful, mayzie
  13. Avatar Image

eunhye4ever

Btw, my post awhile ago about the schedule of LMI is just my own assumptions. =P But most likely it would end up that way just basing on past romcom schedules already shown on both networks. There you go Lhay is our saving grace! Cheers! =)

2 people appreciate this post: mayetutiful, Lhay
  14. Avatar Image

Jiwu

just saw the teaser in gma7. wow!

15. Avatar Image

akosirochie

it's official. LIE TO ME will be aired in Philippine TV this coming November 28,
    replacing Cinderella Man. can't wait to watch LIE TO ME?.
    i think we have the same answer. :)
    GO YEH! ♥♥♥

16. Avatar Image

jhulvm

YES! Waiting for November 28..Super love this drama even though i watched it in you tube 7 times...
    Love YEH and KJH...

17. Avatar Image

mychan_23

THEY POSTPONED the airing date!! Waah!!! Instead they'll be airing drunken to love you of rainie yang to replace cinderella man,, but they said that they have bigger plans for lie to me,, wonder what it would ba??? :glare:

18. Avatar Image

mayzie

mychan_23 said:
    THEY POSTPONED the airing date!! Waah!!! Instead they'll be airing drunken to love you of rainie yang to replace cinderella man,, but they said that they have bigger plans for lie to me,, wonder what it would ba??? :glare:

WHAT? Whyyyy?! What bigger plans are they talking about? They suddenly postpone it less than a week before the airing date? What's this, GMA 7?! I'm disappointed. :x
    We're really looking forward to the airing of Lie To Me even if we've already watched it. =(

19. Avatar Image

akosirochie

airing time of LIE TO ME in Philippine TV was postpone.
    they say they have a bigger plans for LIE TO ME.
    shocks! even i finish watching it. i want to convert in in tagalog dubbing.
    i miss GONG AH-JUNG ang HYUN GI-HYUN alot. >.< =(

20. Avatar Image

Lhay

YEHisHeart said:
    WHAT? Whyyyy?! What bigger plans are they talking about? They suddenly postpone it less than a week before the airing date? What's this, GMA 7?! I'm disappointed. :x
    We're really looking forward to the airing of Lie To Me even if we've already watched it. =(

LOL guyz, chillax! Don't get mad. I think GMA are planning to air this show on GMA Telebabad, back to back with Dong Yi, isn't it great? So smile and be happy! =D

2 people appreciate this post: angelmhine, mayzie