Lie To Me 내게 거짓말을 해봐 [2011 SBS Drama]

Please login to reply.
1,500 posts
  1. Avatar Image

CDBloom

Link: http://news.nate.com/view/20110510n03091

NOTE:

PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST THIS ARTICLE ON SOOMPI OR ANYWHERE ELSE THAT IS NOT YOON EUN HYE SPECIFIC FORUM.
    WE DO NOT WANT TO DISRESPECT FANS OF OTHER ACTORS AND UPSET THEM IN ANY WAY^^

"Return of the Romantic Comedy Queen"…'Lie To Me' Yoon Eun Hye, A One Man Show Level Big Performance

[SportsSeoul.com | Reporter Lee Hyun Kyung]

Actress Yoon Eun Hye(27) made a successful return as the 'Queen of Romantic Comedies'.

The new SBS Monday-Tuesday drama 'Lie To Me', which aired its first episode on the 9th, portrayed the confrontational first meetings between an employee of Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism, Gong Ah Jung, and Hyun Ki Joon (Kang Ji Hwan).

It's not an overstatement to say that the episode was a 'One Man Show' of Yoon Eun Hye. She appeared in nearly every scene and was the center of it. Yoon Eun Hye's bursting bubbly charm that only belongs to her stood out.

She even portrayed sly and comical acts perfectly. She added life into the scenes by producing realistic performances as she fell in front of a club, and as she talked on the phone while acting as if she is a married woman in front of Yoo So Ran (Hong Soo Hyun).

Her stylish fashion also grabbed attention. Yoon Eun Hye produced a comfortable yet attractive look by matching a military styled jacket with jeans and a apricot color blouse. Her outfit worn later, which was a combination of fresh white outfit with a blue bag, also grabbed the attention of female viewers.

'Lie To Me', which has gained attention as Yoon Eun Hye and Kang Ji Hwan, Park Ji Yoon's comeback project, airs every Monday, Tuesday at 9:55 PM.

[Source: Sports Seoul]

2. Avatar Image

najchan

dramabeans have finished their recaps for LTM ep 1. And the comments.....ERR...not so good since they said Best Love is more entertaining :worried: I dont know...I think its not fair jumping up to conclusions since its only airs for ep 1!! :x Whatever, id really care what are they thinking since seriously they are just bias-ing.
    IMO, Lie to me had a good start and YEH IS JUST AWSOME!! I LOVE HER ACTING! =P

P/s : Pardon my english :blush:

4 people appreciate this post: nonoihs love gyeh, elizhka, Mitzi (ɔ‾ з ‾)ɔ , kiki_vng
  3. Avatar Image

nonoihs love gyeh

najchan said:
    dramabeans have finished their recaps for LTM ep 1. And the comments.....ERR...not so good since they said Best Love is more entertaining :worried: I dont know...I think its not fair jumping up to conclusions since its only airs for ep 1!! :x Whatever, id really care what are they thinking since seriously they are just bias-ing.
    IMO, Lie to me had a good start and YEH IS JUST AWSOME!! I LOVE HER ACTING! =P

P/s : Pardon my english :blush:

u have the same thought of mine. yeah, i always saw at the other screen capture from the other website/blog, they always said that BEST LOVE is the best, always compare LTM to BL, i dont like that :x ( and the two actor in that drama are really well-known and veteran in korean industry especially CSW ) and YEH is idol turn actor ( yeah they said about that - not in the blog, but she always be known by that, it make me hurt actually when i heard that, i hate they thinking so biased about the idol turn to actor and as i/ us know, YEH also not taken the act class as the other actor, tell me if im right, if im wrong, im sorry.. that mean YEH really can act well ) but for me, LIE TO ME is the BEST. and they just said, its just so-so, decent and whatsoever. but for me, as the fans of YEH, YEH improve a lot, and some of the blog said, this drama look like 'my girl secret garden and so on' in certain part and lost its originality. erghhh. :glare: what? if like that. almost all of the drama in korea now not on its originality. the quirky and bubbly personalities are always have in korean drama, but for me, YEH do an amazing jobs for this drama. i'm impressed with her acting now. she really funny in here and shines more. i know some of the part maybe not really good, but what can we said, it just only the preview of the first episode. not all are perfect. actually i love the bee part, as i mention before, but i don't like how the BEE look so fake in there. for me, long-waited for this drama is paid just by watching it from the first episode

yoon eun hye fans
    1 person appreciates this post: kiki_vng
  4. Avatar Image

santaiah17

Finally done watching the 1st epi. All I can say is that I LOVE Gong Ah Jung character =D
    It might be too early to make a conclusion like that but I can't help it since I've been entertained by Eun Hye acting skill in this drama.
    I might be bored everyone here by saying that our girl is really a queen of rom-com. She's so natural. Her physical comedy is so standout. I'm smiling & laughing at her antic, especially when her character had a seizure and falling at KJH foot. And also the scene at the hair salon. So precious :lol:
    And yes, like the article above, IMO Eun Hye OWN this epi =D
    Looking forward for 2nd epi...

PS : najchan & nonoihs don't be too sad about Dramabeans recap/comment about the 1st epi of LTM. It's nothing new for everyone who're following that site. Praising only who they favored (and sometime it's unfair). Even when Eun Hye doing her best in Coffee Prince they praised Gong Yoo instead. And we knew that she won Baeksang award then. Just ignore it =P

5. Avatar Image

facing

I just finished episode 1 and YEH was so hilarious and adorable. ^___^
    From what i saw so far, ep 1 was pure set up plot for everything else to happen later on so I could understand that why people said best love is better for now but I'm sure when story develops further, we'll see more entertainment stuffs from this drama.
    Btw am I the only one who like YEH & 2nd lead guy? hehehe They look quite fun together :blush:

Gonna try watching LTM live tonight! 8-)

6. Avatar Image

starfish2304

she acted so convincing n she is so gifted on acting bcoz she look so naive n she played it very well. i luv d first eps tonight waiting for it. fighting

7. Avatar Image

angelmhine

super like her facial expressions.. very cute..
    congrats YEH.. LTM will be a hit..

dcune

Dramabeans Episode 1 recap:
    http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/05/lie-to-me-episode-1/

8. Avatar Image

santaiah17

My take on the 2nd epi of Lie To Me
    The storyline is rather flat (not as interesting as the 1st epi) but this epi make me attracted to GAJ character/personality more. She is a straightforward, shameless person & very confident with her capability (although sometime her work turned out into a disaster), a sassy girl.
    I'm amaze by her way of thinking, sometime it so illogical. Like trying to change her hair so no one can recognize her. Or wearing a hoodie & shades to meet HKJ which even make her looks so obvious.
    And I like how she didn’t think that HKJ & HSH are handsome. And also she didn’t impressed by HKJ wealthness since she has a good career herself. Very different from other Korean drama female character.
    The good thing is in this epi we can see GAJ interact more with HKJ. I like their bickering.
    My favorite scene in this epi is when GAJ tried so hard to avoid HKJ who visited GAJ office building to meet her. It so hilarious.
    In this epi we are treated by YEH acting skill again. Her skill in showing her furiousness at the last scene, when she make a confrontation with her bestfriend-turned-enemy So ran, IMO is so good. I’m impress =D

PS : I think GAJ's character is well made & I'm glad that Eun Hye took this project. But I really really hope that the storyline/plot doesn't spoil it.

3 people appreciate this post: cdbloom, rsim, kiki_vng
  9. Avatar Image

angelmhine

LTM's lake scene..

DCUNE

5 people appreciate this post: cdbloom, veena, elizhka, kiki_vng, 윤은혜 Agasshi
  10. Avatar Image

CDBloom

[Photo]Shinsegae Centum City, I'm A Star As Well With A 'Yoon Eun Hye Bag'~

[Asia Today=Reporter Kim Ok Bin]

A bag worn by Yoon Eun Hye in a recent drama is gaining popularity at the Louis Quatorze boutique located on the 1st floor of Shinsegae Centum City. With its splendid colors and economical usefulness, it's a popular item amongst younger women.

It's scratch resistant and durable as it is made of cow leather, and has outer lining of embros.

In particular, increasing number of young women between the 20~30s find the capacity to carry IT products such as Tablet PC, Notebook, and etc., an important standard for purchasing a bag that is economical.

[Source: Asia Today}

11. Avatar Image

CDBloom

Link: http://news.nate.com/view/20110511n07380

NOTE:

PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST THIS ARTICLE ON SOOMPI OR ANYWHERE ELSE THAT IS NOT YOON EUN HYE SPECIFIC FORUM.
    WE DO NOT WANT TO DISRESPECT FANS OF OTHER ACTORS AND UPSET THEM IN ANY WAY^^

‘Lie To Me’ Yoon Eun Hye, Gets The Decision Win Over ‘Baby-faced Beauty’ Jang Na Ra

Actress Yoon Eun Hye collected a decision win over Jang Na Ra in the 'Battle of Romance'.

The 2nd episode of 'Lie To Me' that aired on the 10th recorded 10.4%(AGB Nielsen), and turned away Jang Na Ra's KBS 2TV 'Baby-faced Beauty'. The two dramas were expected to have a fierce battle, as both dramas offered stories that were based on 'Lies', with both of its female leads getting messed up in embarrassing scenes.

As for now, the viewers have decided to raise Yoon Eun Hye's hand. In Yoon Eun Hye's case, she was just as promised. Yoon Eun Hye continued to receive praises from the viewers, as the 'Romance Queen' effectively utilized the lovable charms that were evident in other dramas such as '1st Shop of Coffee Prince' and etc.. In contrast, even Jang Na Ra's 'One Man Show' level was pointed out to be boring by the viewers.

Yoon Eun Hye is portraying a quirky officer of Korea's Tourism Developing Agency in 'Lie To Me'. She gave the viewers lots of laughter by getting stung by the bees, and looking like a mouse in the water by falling into the river from a duck boat. Yoon Eun Hye's 'disgraced acting' performances are the center showcase of 'Lie To Me'. While 'Lie To Me' began with a single digit ratings for its 1st episode, it is raising people's anticipation for the drama while recording a double digit ratings in just 2nd episode. Yoon Eun Hye stated at the press conference held on the 3rd, "She's more feminine than Eun Chan of '1st Shop of Coffee Prince", but "Such characteristics as quirkiness is not hugely different with the standard characters."

In contrast, Jang Na Ra is receiving reviews that her comeback after 6 years of absence isn't offering anything fresh. It has been pointed out that she hasn't taken a step forward from the small and cutesy characters of 'Oh! Happy Day' (2003) and 'Successful Story of a Bright Girl' (2002). Many complaints were posted on the viewers' forum that stated, "Same old story and same old character", "I was looking forward to the long waited comeback, but she's doing just enough to follow the standard acting performance", and etc..

[Source: Daily Sports, Reporter Um Dong Jin]

------------

I posted the article because it's something that YEH fans would be glad to read.
    YEH has definitely received good reviews on her performance thus far, and we should be happy with her performance.^^

But I also thought that criticism of Jang Na Ra was bit overdone.

For those who aren't familiar with her, she was one of the hottest superstars in Korea after 2003 and a CF Queen. She was extremely success in her acting career and successful in her singing career as well. But her popularity didn't last long in Korea, and it faded quickly following some failed projects and ridiculous scandals (Mostly about her father). While it was her small and cutesy image that got her super famous in Korea, it was also her one dimensional small and cutesy image that people got tired of after seeing it endless times on CFs, TV, and etc.. She had in many ways, carried the similar image that the KPop idol star IU carries with her today. But Jang Na Ra was much, much bigger than IU, and she was a very good leading actress and a good singer.

As many Chinese fans would know, Jang Na Ra left Korea for China to begin yet another very successful career as a singer and an actress in China, and still has many fans in both China and Korea today. I think her return to Korea is successful no matter what, as she is performing well in 'Baby-faced Beauty'. But I do hope that she can establish a more sophisticated image for herself and continue to work in Korea as well. Because in the end, she is very talented entertainer.

12. Avatar Image

nonoihs love gyeh

what i observe from episode 1 and 2 is, episode one is more better than episode 2 episode 2 not telling too much for me, huhuhuhu, and also, i hate the dress that YEH wear ( animal print ) love the civil more, because it look good on her, more classic LOL

- YEH/GAJ character in this drama is ( for me, from my observation )

->so cool ( cool for me, because she not seeing those 2 hot brother as her type of boy- almost of the girl wanted to hitting on them- and she will do what she wanted to do ) yeah, i love that( look like me, i dont think those 2pm boys attracting to me LOL, but almost of the girl like 2pm, erghhh what im talking about, i just want to give the example HAHHAHAHAHAHHA)
    ->slumber, ( not bath/wash her hair for one week and still go out? HAHAHHAHA ) happy go lucky person, ( she always love to laugh hilariously and act lie crazy sometimes )
    ->smart but sometimes look so stupid, LOL pardon me please :P
    ->easy going personalities ( she very easy going personalities, she can friend with everyone, even the evil friend LOL and GAJ also take all her life as easy thingy? correct me if im wrong )
    ->boyish kinda type of girl ( i love that) she act like one for me
    ->not frequently take her bath :lol:
    ->love to imagination herself ( the scene at the hotel),
    ->a brave girl ( trying to help the girl from the duck-boat puddling scene ),
    ->have a friend relationship with her father, she call her father MR GONG.( gong yoo LOL )
    ->even though she smart, she always mess-up with her life. HEHEHHE.
    ->very workaholic person for her age ( even in her real life )
    ->love to smile even she in really hard life. LOL
    ->childish personalities even her old and should married already, but she look young to me =.='
    that those character that i can found. maybe some of u can add it up.

what i don't like for episode 1 and 2 for YEH acting is

-the drunk scene, sometimes it look so fake to me.
    -her laugh sometimes also look so fake, i dont like that especially when her laugh at KJH at ep 2.
    -the bee scene, i just dont like hows the bee look so fake to me. the other scene are so good.
    -the plot in episode 2 is so-so to me, i want it more hilarious actually

the scene that i love in episode 2
    - when YEH realizes that she is the one who tell the lies, but the lies turn to rumors, i mean when she imagine/ dream that KJH rampage her at her office and said 'KODJIMAL!!KODJIDMAL'
    - YEH imagination is too much in this drama HAHHAHAH, i love the hotel scene, there are to many ways to run from KJH, but always failed. but in the end, she can run away from him, thanks to minister. LOL
    -the scene when she with KJH at the duck-boat. erghh 8O i dont know why, but i think its romantic. KJH is really a tidy person in this drama HOHOHO, he is more care about the gum and the rubbish than YEH at that scene LOL. from this i know that this two really have a different personalities, this gonna be fun if they life together :lol:

- when YEH, look so hilariously ( go out with the hoodies really big GLASSES, and a mask? LOL, in this drama she do all her thing to extreme, i know that she doesn't want to be known because those rumors ( married ) still hot gossips at that time and her bee scene.

-the scene after they save the girl, LOL, YEH look really proud of herself in that scene even high five with the other. HAHAHHAA. I LOVE YEH FACE THAT TIME, SHE LOOK GREAT WHEN SHE WET AND NO MAKE-UP

YEH with no make-up, she so beautiful

-the scene where they used the car together and got to KJH house, i love the scene when KJH shocked after he saw her with those mask, hoodies and big glasses. :)

-the most love scene is when she call KJH 'YOBO, no yogiso?' ( sorry if im wrong again, im not korean =.=' ) :lol: :lol: :lol: LOL with KJH face that time

coffee couple :)

and for some of u who doesn't watch it yet, better watch it before read the screen cap from the other reader, (i know u read it from the screen capture/summary that made by blogger because you doesn't understand what they said,for me, im more like to watch the drama even without the subtitle than read the screen capture) sometimes our idea or thought about the drama are different, so watch for it first is more good than observe from screen capture/summary', screen cap only summary for me, watch the full video is more emotional than read. from reading sometimes we can misunderstood by the message that they tell. but i'm not saying the screen cap is bad, but its more good if we just watch it. i really don't like when someone doesn't watch the drama and bashed about this drama after they saw the screen capture or summary of that drama without saw this drama first and compare it to the other drama that they watch. i hate those people. sometimes i dont want to read the comment they said, but i just read them, make me teared up erghhhh..

yoon eun hye fans
  13. Avatar Image

iluvyeh_tg

yey ! finally i was able to finished wathing Lie To Me episode 1 with english subtitles =) eun hye really act amazingly .. she acts ah jung character perfectly. I wish i could also watch the episode 2, since i have 4 more days to go to catch up that episode

14. Avatar Image

marie

i have watched this drama's episode 1 four times already (2x w/o sub & 2x w/sub) and episode 2 w/o sub and i am still loving it. I love how YEH executed her character, her expressions are spot on.. no over acting. She is so funny. YEH & KJH are oozing with chemistry. Even YEH & the second lead has chemistry as well. I can feel some big conflict coming between these three characters. I can't wait for the next episode.

Thank you for all the articles, pictures and everything else.

2 people appreciate this post: YEHfan, kiki_vng
  15. Avatar Image

kiki_vng

facing said:
    I just finished episode 1 and YEH was so hilarious and adorable. ^___^
    Btw am I the only one who like YEH & 2nd lead guy? hehehe They look quite fun together :blush:

i <3 esp 1...it was so cute and funny...yea i too sometimes root for the second guy like jung il woo in my fair lady...sung joon is hot and cute too but i <3 kang ji hwan too much....hehe....yeh is so lucky...

i watch episode 2 here....http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/lie-to-me-episode-2/...
    i usually google it...hehe...it so funny...love it

2 people appreciate this post: facing, rsim
  16. Avatar Image

claregirl

I'm one of those fan behind the scene, never been active and a member to any star till now, but I kinda sad and down cuz of LTM rating. Reading some of the comments make me more upset. Please just keep it to yourself whatever critizism you have towards the drama. Many fans trying to figure out how they can make it to be a successful drama for YEH. Let the reporters and media make a comments but not us YEH fans. I sign up just to voice out my opinion. Probably this is my first and my last post, I'm a silent fan of YEH. PEACE

17. Avatar Image

Fresh02

claregirl said:
    I'm one of those fan behind the scene, never been active and a member to any star till now, but I kinda sad and down cuz of LTM rating. Reading some of the comments make me more upset. Please just keep it to yourself whatever critizism you have towards the drama. Many fans trying to figure out how they can make it to be a successful drama for YEH. Let the reporters and media make a comments but not us YEH fans. I sign up just to voice out my opinion. Probably this is my first and my last post, I'm a silent fan of YEH. PEACE

Hi claregirl... welcome, but are you telling people here to "keep it to yourself"? Or are you talking about other sites? I hope you're not talking about us because the members here have always been extremely supportive of YEH.

Please follow the Forum Rules and Content Usage Policy, thank you!
  18. Avatar Image

dumb_dumb99

Hello warriors,
    I would like to say that I didn't really sense any YEH fan criticizing YEH and "Lie to Me"

I sense that many people are disappointed with the ratings that this drama is getting (10% something)...&saying she got 10% in ratings isnt bashing, but stating the facts. If anyone is really concerned with just a number, then that's kinda sad. :( Personally, it's great that YEH is ratings queen for dramas, but it doesn't matter at all if she doesnt have this title... even bragging that our actress is number one in ratings is kind of weird because please take into account that she has only produced a a few dramas (4 in the past, and 5 including lie to me). If anyone was to say she's a ratings queen so far;then yea she is. but i dunno what can be said honestly, when YEH doesn't get as GREAT ratings as her past dramas (Which have like... REALLY GOOD ratings) in her dramas now and in the future. Plus, 10% isnt that bad and its only been the first two episodes.

Regardless of ratings, YEH fans shouldn't be concerned with just a number.. because a number cannot necessarily guarantee quality work. As fans, we should just be supportive in everything she does and look at her drama positively! :) Remember, we're not just her fans because her dramas get good ratings!! ^__^

19. Avatar Image

elizhka

^ you are right!it was just 2 episodes and 14 to go!and besides ,it was holiday when the pilot episode was shown!but for me..it really excites me to see YEH together w/ KJH!we have to support her to matter what!i wish we live in korea so that we can give 200% support for our beloved YEH!i am not the only one fan of YEH outside korea,and we all knew about it!and we find ways to watch and support her! =) ..aja..aja!.

LiE To Me
  20. Avatar Image

facing

I think her jeans made a headline too =P

source: http://stylem.mt.co.kr/styview.php?no=2011051209174187610&type=1

kiki_vng said:
    i <3 esp 1...it was so cute and funny...yea i too sometimes root for the second guy like jung il woo in my fair lady...sung joon is hot and cute too but i <3 kang ji hwan too much....hehe....yeh is so lucky...

i watch episode 2 here....http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/lie-to-me-episode-2/...
    i usually google it...hehe...it so funny...love it

kekeke I guess i'm not the only one then but i'm sure as drama develops, i might change shipping again LOL