Yoon Eun Hye Chosen As Asia's Muse By Cartier

Tags

No tags yet.

Please login to reply.
19 posts
  1. Avatar Image

CDBloom

Yoon Eun Hye's airport fashion grabbed the attention of both fans and fashion pros.

Yoon Eun Hye recently appeared at the Inchon International Airport, on her way to New York to attend a French luxury brand Cartier's event, grabbing people's attention with her excellent sense of fashion.

Yoon Eun Hye, who's chosen as the "Asia's Muse" and Korea's representative to attend the event by Cartier, showcased comfortable yet fashionable look to reporters and fans at the airport. Critics have reported that Yoon Eun Hye, who is famous for her unique sense of fashion and as a stylish dresser, once again showcased her mastery.

Yoon Eun Hye wore a tight black leggings that fitted her entire body with a vintage militia night jacket on this day, emphasizing her thin body line and creating a natural mood. In addition, she completed the fashionable airport look with a blue color shoulder strap bag and unshapely walker kill heels.

Women's 'Wannabe Star' Yoon Eun Hye's comfortable yet chic fashion this time around has been said to be a style that she wears often on everyday occasions, and received critiques that it showcased an excellent sense of trendiness.

The fashion industry insiders explained, "Yoon Eun Hye is a fashionista who has a very strong sense of challenging mind", and added "She knows how to lead the trend. This time around, she once again broke the boundary by mix matching, wearing an unruly and masculine military look with a very feminine leggings and a luxury shoulder bag".

[News En Reporter, Choi Shin-Ae]
    Photos from Cartier via News En
    http://news.nate.com/view/20120413n06148

2. Avatar Image

yoonjanna

Looks good on her clothes and sense of style =)

3. Avatar Image

sarah

I totally agree with that article,,she's really unique in catering different style that could actually ensures positive look...she has this fashion sense that could reflect her mastery about fashion...basically she knows it well and this is another thing that we can be proud about her...:-) she showcased a lot of simple yet gorgeous style perfectly! =D

2 people appreciate this post: santaiah17, wiwinsusandia
  4. Avatar Image

eunhye1320

Yoon Eun Hye attends Cartier & Aldo Cipullo, New York City in the 70s Exhibition Preview & Cocktail Reception at Cartier Mansion on April 12, 2012 in New York City

Jung Woo-sung, and Yoon Eun-hye

Charlotte Casiraghi, Jung Woo-sung, and Yoon Eun-hye

Actor Jung Woo-sung, actress Yoon Eun-hye, and Cartier International President & CEO Bernard Fornas

credit: Wireimage

she looks so beautiful

Yoon Eun Hye + Kang Ji Hwan = Coffee Couple
  5. Avatar Image

ARIAH

I do really love her sense of style! =D
    A she's stunningly beautiful! :o

6. Avatar Image

ARIAH

I think i love her bloody red shoes! =D
    It emphasize her long, white sexy legs!

1 person appreciates this post: aimee
  7. Avatar Image

penguin103

The title she has is BIG time. ASIA's MUSE! She truly deserves it! :D YEH eonni is very creative. She sets her own trend. She is amazingly beautiful in every dress because she knows how to wear them! She is gorgeous in every way! :) thank you very much CDBloom oppa for sharing this with us! :)

1 person appreciates this post: mayzie
  8. Avatar Image

phia

she's gorgeous!!!!!!!... especially with jung woo sung.... super hottie...

9. Avatar Image

eunhye1320

Mơre

cr: as label

Yoon Eun Hye + Kang Ji Hwan = Coffee Couple
  10. Avatar Image

saranghaeYEH

SHE LOOKS GOOD WITH EVERY DRESS SHE WEARS... TAKE CARE OF YOUR HEALTH EONNI.. AFTER THE CARTIER EVENT, THERE WILL BE THE ARTISTRY PROMOTION IN THAILAND..

1 person appreciates this post: cdbloom
  11. Avatar Image

colacouplefan

Omg,love her.

Should the director put these two greatest actor n actresses together in a kind of James Bond movie or smt like that.....

12. Avatar Image

윤은혜 Agasshi

Wow~ Lovely YEH is Gorgeous,so pretty :roll: ..she looks so stylish and natural,her physique is stunning!! I really loved her second look =)
    Jung Woo-sung is handsome..YEH and JWS look great together..hope they'll have a movie/drama together..I really want YEH eonni to marry someone as handsome as JWS =D

3 people appreciate this post: sarah, mayzie, cdbloom
  13. Avatar Image

CDBloom

Yoon Eun Hye's Grace, 'Seasoned Beauty' That Matches Luxury Jewelry

Yoon Eun Hye showcased her gracefulness, wearing products of a luxury jewelry brand Cartier.

Cartier recently selected Yoon Eun Hye, who possesses both diverse and unique style, as the muse of it's newly launched line 'JUSTE UN CLOU', and revealed its Jewelry photoshoot on April 23rd.

Yoon Eun Hye showcased diverse beauty in this photoshoot, expressing alluring, chic and glamorous image, pure and innocent image, and etc. merely by wearing a different lipstick color and makeup per shoot.

Representatives of Cartier stated, "Yoon Eun Hye, who has become a representative of Asia as a muse, was able to relay the graceful and explosive beauty of the Cartier design completely. Yoon Eun Hye passionately worked on this photoshoot like never before, and was able to complete the best shoot ever to receive praises from all who were involved".

Yoon Eun Hye had previously received attention from the world media as she was invited, as Asia's representative to attend the JUSTE UN CLOU Cartier launching show in New York on April 12th, joining the princess of Monaco and many other famous actors of the world.

[News En Reporter Kwon Soo Bin]
    http://news.nate.com/view/20120423n10408

Note:
    There's one more picture released with the article. You can see it by clicking the article link above.
    Also, when and if additional photos are released from Cartier, please continue to post them as thumbnails^^
    Thanks.

14. Avatar Image

sarah

wow thank you so much cdbloom for that update! and jnccrs for that vid =) YEH always bring out her charm naturally......very elegant...she's really Beautiful indeed.. =D

15. Avatar Image

ARIAH

Oh Wow! Thanks CDbloom! I cannot think of any other actresses other than our YEH unnie that could matches the elegant, sophistication and unique design of cartier! She's really is a beauty! =D

16. Avatar Image

penguin103

YOON EUN HYE LOOKS CLASSY FOR CARTIER JEWELRY

found the picture from this link--> http://www.dkpopnews.net/2012/04/news-yoon-eun-hye-looks-classy-for.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter it's amazing how her skin feels so soft and smooth in all pictures especially in the 2 photos recently released by Cartier..so I say, Snow White is real! :lol: Yoon Eun Hye eonni's natural glamour gives the jewelries their grandeur! I'm sure people will go gaga over them..haha =D

17. Avatar Image

angelmhine

another Cartier Juste un the Clou photo of YEH..

weibo/GF_makoto (taiwan men's uno fashion editor)

18. Avatar Image

kiki_vng

omg yeh unni is gorgeous...i love the photos<3

19. Avatar Image

윤은혜 Agasshi

Wow~ Gorgeous & Classy!! Love Love Love this photo shoot =D her Sexy lips with red lip stick..YEH eonni rarely wears red lip stick..maybe just for photo shoots..she looks very sexy wearing it =) all eyes are on YEH instead of the jewelry she's wearing =D and she makes the jewelry look nice =)