Yoon Eun Hye Is The Top Candiate To Lead KBS2 'Maids'

Tags

No tags yet.

Please login to reply.
35 posts
  1. Avatar Image

santaiah17

[UPDATE]
    Yoon Eun Hye has confirmed that she has been offered the role, but nothing has been completely decided yet^^
    PD of the drama stated that they were indeed trying to sign these two actors, but it seems unlikely at this time.

CDBloom please elaborate more. What does the PD mean by that ? Does one or any of them (PYC & YEH) can't make it or what ?
    Thanks in advance =)

2. Avatar Image

Fresh02

It just means it's unlikely. I don't think there's anything to elaborate on because the articles don't reveal much more than that.

Please follow the Forum Rules and Content Usage Policy, thank you!
    2 people appreciate this post: santaiah17, Viola501
  3. Avatar Image

mirmir811

When I was reading the articles I think that the PD was just saying that it is unlikely to get the park yoochun-yoon eun hye pairing. And not that it's unlikely for yoon eun hye to be in the drama since I don't think she has made a decision yet. Hope I answered your question. But it's true what Fresh02 said, that it's hard to get a clear understanding from articles.

1 person appreciates this post: santaiah17
  4. Avatar Image

CDBloom

santaiah17 said:
    CDBloom please elaborate more. What does the PD mean by that ? Does one or any of them (PYC & YEH) can't make it or what ?
    Thanks in advance =)

Santaiah17, It now seems that Park Yoo Chun wasn't considered for the role (script or synop wasn't sent to him) and as for YEH, she hasn't made her decision yet.

1 person appreciates this post: santaiah17
  5. Avatar Image

vegaspink

I wonder who is producing this drama because as soon as a possible YEH-PYC collaboration was leaked out, the Love Song cancellation also surfaces right after. And the Love Song production company are saying that they are still negotiating with Yoon Eun Hye..

6. Avatar Image

julieng

CDBloom, Is LS production will loose the money for advertising, casting call..etc? I read YEH didn't accepts paid compare to other actors but that when LS stills in process of waiting..now LS cancelled, so I wonder production will be loosing out alot or not?

7. Avatar Image

CDBloom

julieng said:
    CDBloom, Is LS production will loose the money for advertising, casting call..etc? I read YEH didn't accepts paid compare to other actors but that when LS stills in process of waiting..now LS cancelled, so I wonder production will be loosing out alot or not?

I think the production must have lost all its sponsors and investment already. Once you lose the airing slot for a drama, it becomes really difficult to get the production going. For example, 'Buddy Birdie' with Uee hasn't aired yet, even though drama's been completed almost a year ago. Once it lost it's airing slot, it is very difficult. It's a tough situation for the production company as well, and I'm sure they lost lots of money. And obviously, since YEH didn't receive any guaranteed pay (she should have), her time waiting didn't end up with any financial gain.

4 people appreciate this post: julieng, santaiah17, eunchan05, yooniza
  8. Avatar Image

aerie_chan

I hope YEH will take that role, but yes, romantic comedy, i think she still can to do it.
    I wanna see her in drama soon, so PLEASE!!!! =D

9. Avatar Image

smr05

oh gosh please no idols.. please!!! (am i being a hypocrite for saying this? since YEH was an "idol"?)
    but i just read that the dude mentioned here accepted the role for a different drama.. :D

the PD for the seasons drama (autumn story, winter sonata, summer something, spring bla bla) is making his comeback and is most likely gonna do his specialty - classic melo's hehe ^^
    yes/no? i dunno.. i just wanna see YEH.

YEHwarriors-logo © yodya
    2 people appreciate this post: santaiah17, Viola501
  10. Avatar Image

santaiah17

smr05 said:
    oh gosh please no idols.. please!!! (am i being a hypocrite for saying this? since YEH was an "idol"?)
    but i just read that the dude mentioned here accepted the role for a different drama.. :D

the PD for the seasons drama (autumn story, winter sonata, summer something, spring bla bla) is making his comeback and is most likely gonna do his specialty - classic melo's hehe ^^
    yes/no? i dunno.. i just wanna see YEH.

Yeah I also read that he's already accepted the role for the male lead in MBC's Goodbye Miss Lovely pairing with Lee Dae Hee & Kang Hye Jung (I don't know whether it's true or not), but just like you smr05 I hope YEH isn't pairing with an idol for her next project (not that I'm against idol). Hoping that YEH will take a challenge to accept a role in a serious drama (-_-)

11. Avatar Image

Fresh02

smr05 said:

Haha, I've thought the same thing. I don't want YEH acting with an idol but then YEH was an idol so it seems hypocritical. But YEH is a proven actress now, while most idols today are not. And it's not like YEH was paired with an A-list actor in Goong. I'm not against idols getting into acting, but I just think YEH deserves to be paired with someone more accomplished in the acting field.

Please follow the Forum Rules and Content Usage Policy, thank you!
    1 person appreciates this post: Viola501
  12. Avatar Image

kiki_vng

if she do the drama(yay) or not....it doesnt matter ause i love watching her projects...she so amazing and ill support her in anything she do.... =)

13. Avatar Image

Arlyn

its ok for her to do the drama but no offence i dont like her to be pair with micky yoo chun.. maybe lee min ho or kim hyun joong will be great...
    :lol:

When you pray for others, God listens to you, blesses you and them. Sometimes, when you are safe and happy, remember that someone has prayed for you
  14. Avatar Image

nonoihs love gyeh

is this news are really true? just want to asking because YEH act in lie to me now

yoon eun hye fans
  15. Avatar Image

justine260

nonoihs love gyeh said:
    is this news are really true? just want to asking because YEH act in lie to me now

This is old news from a few months ago...Both Yoon Eun Hye and Micky Yoochun denied it. Anyways, °Maids° now known as °Romance Town° is now already airing with Sung Yuri as the main actress. Yoon Eun Hye is in Lie To Me with Kang Ji Hwan, the drama is currently airing every Monday/Tuesday at 9:55PM in Korea =)

3 people appreciate this post: Fresh02, nonoihs love gyeh, 윤은혜 Agasshi