Yoon Eun Hye Supports Kan Mi Youn Music Comeback Stage

Please login to reply.
14 posts
  1. Avatar Image

Fresh02

Yoon Eun Hye Supports Kan Mi Youn's Comeback

This is in the dressing room for Kan Mi Youn's comeback stage at Inkigayo.

Photo Credit: [url="http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=yeh&no=161109&page=1&bbs="]DCYEH[/url]

Please follow the Forum Rules and Content Usage Policy, thank you!
    2 people appreciate this post: yooniza, mayzie
  2. Avatar Image

justine260

Thanks for the picture!
    I'm glad to see that Yoon Eun Hye and Kan Mi Youn friendship is still going strong after all these years. Moreover, I'm happy and relieved that Eun Hye seems to stay strong after the recent tragic event. I hope the best for her :lol:

3. Avatar Image

eunchan05

nice pic. Im so happy to see Yeh looks happy .

My world is a better place! BECAUSE YOU'RE IN IT !

4. Avatar Image

Nubeever

Yoon Eun Hye shows her support for Kan Mi Yeon

Yoon Eun Hye decided to visit Kan Mi Yeon backstage on the day of her Inkigayo comeback.

On the 4th,Yoon Eun Hye surprised Kan Mi Yeon by visiting her and the two even took a picture together.
    If you guys didn’t know, the two were both in the old girl group ''Baby VOX''.Though the girl group broke up, I’m
    sure their friendship lived on.

Kan Mi Yeon posted this
    picture on her me2DAY and
    made Baby VOX fans smile.

Yoon Eun Hye said, “It’s been five years since I’ve been in the Inkigayo dressing rooms. It ’s a new experience to be here as an actress. It felt a bit awkward but because of Kan Mi Yeon, I got to feel like I was a singer again. ”

The two haven’t aged one bit!

Credit: allkpop

5. Avatar Image

ellayeh

YEH give me a Joinus feel in this photo..
    she looks mature..but yet she brings out some cute aura..
    both of them are close since bbv days..but its really nice and touching that YEH pay a surprise visit to KMY at her important day =P

6. Avatar Image

Leez Omar

YEH looks cheerful and cute in this pic.. i like it! =D

7. Avatar Image

aerie_chan

oh mo... they both are cute in this picture... even it just two of them...they really remind me of BBV day... just like Kim EZ's wedding...
    YEH has getting better now...she must be ready for "Love Song"
    And I'm happy that everything is starting to be OKEY...
    We have to let the sad thing behind and go for the future...but we will be forever remember PYH in our heart...
    so let's talk abt the good thing now... >>> "Love Song" go on

Th =) anks for this.... again they are cute... :blush: :lol:

8. Avatar Image

Nubeever

Why did Yoon Eun Hye Return to the Set of a Music Program for the First Time in Four Years?

It has been five years since Yoon EunHye has stepped inside the set of SBS ‘Inkigayo‘. So what has made her return?

During the live filming of SBS‘Inkigayo‘, Yoon EunHye came to support her fellow member of disbanded group Baby Vox, Kang MiYeon on her comeback.
    This is the first time Yoon EunHye has came to the set of a music program in four years. Kang MiYeon posted a picture on her personal me2day account of her and Yoon EunHye. This picture shows that Yoon Eunhye and Kang MiYeon ’s friendship have remained untouched; despite the many years since the break-up of their group.

On that day, Kang MiYeon and Yoon EunHye greeted the many new singers and groups in a manner which displayed the unity they once had when they were in together in Baby Vox.

Yoon EunHye also helped Kang MiYeon by personally monitoring her performance and guiding Mir through
    his choreography and pose during their rehearsal.

Yoon EunHye revealed, “it has been five years since I came to the set of ‘Inkigayo’. Because I am no longer visiting as a singer but rather as an actress, I get a whole new feel while I ’m here.Though it is a little awkward coming back, I was able to have a lot of fun because of Kang MiYeon and feel what it was like to be a singer once again ”.

Source: Kim HyungWoo@Newsen.com
    Translation: Sarah@kpoplive.com

2 people appreciate this post: yooniza, mayzie
  9. Avatar Image

• Unregistered

waw,, it's a good thing.. i hope Baby VOX will be together again LOL =D

10. Avatar Image

Sarah Tran

This picture was so great! They book look so beautiful :x Eun-hye was so cute with her mouth :x:x:x

i wish there'd be a day i could see eun-hye on stage again :(

Yoon Eun Hye onnie

11. Avatar Image

sammi

So great to seeing her happy again !

12. Avatar Image

khodae

she beautyfull n' nice I love u Yoon Eun Hye i give my life my heart my soul my body long life my priences Yoon Eun Hye

13. Avatar Image

bebsy26

[1st post]
    she's such a wonderful person...no doubt

---
    [2nd post]
    hey guys...can we possibly get video clips from that number???hehhe
    i hope.....

---
    edited by yodya : please edit your post instead of making a new one.

14. Avatar Image

janelle03

it's nice to see that yoon eunhye recover for what happen this past few days..
    and i agree to aerie_chan that we have to let the sad thing behind and go for the future.. but the memory of PYH will always remain in our hearts..

Yoon Eunhye and kan mi youn looks so very beautiful in this picture.. =D
    and its so glad to see that YEH give a surprise visit to KMY, and Yoon Eunhye prove a quotation says that,
    "a true friend/companion is loving all the time" =) =)

i wish that baby vox will have their reunion, i visualized that it would be so memorable to see BBV again.. =)
    and i'm glad that the two of them still remains their friendship more strong and intact after all these years.. =)