Stuff I found interesting from YEH's tvn episode:
- YEH has moved out and is living by herself.
PHB slept over once and said that "the place looks like such an actress's house" lols. And she was envious of YEH's place that the very next day PHB looked around for a one-room apartment.
- YEH will be doing a CF with WB and she's looking forward to it.
PHB is jealous lols
- When YEH sat down on the back seat of the taxi, the lady mc joked that HB sat where YEH is sitting and YEH started rubbing her back on the seat lols. But HB sat on the front seat hehe.
YEH likes HB but not in a girl-likes-boy kinda way but likes the character that he played. Her personal preference is not a good looking guy. PHB then asked YEH "do you like ugly guys?!" haha
- YEH was asked to say something about PHB. YEH said "PHB has too much hair (on the head)".
PHB was asked to say something about YEH. PHB said "YEH doesnt have enough hair and so draws it on HAHA" (as in she puts makeup on her head to make it look like she has hair lol.. YEH is so cute haha)
- YEH said she didnt know PHB was this talkative, and PHB said that she decided to save her words on set because of an incident during filming. she said that the two got close and PHB was talking to YEH and told her do something (in terms of acting in a particular scene) and the staff members got the wrong idea and thought she hated YEH so the atmosphere would get pretty awkward and serious with everyone being overly sensitive about the situation lols. This was why PHB decided not to say much during the filming and save it for after it ended, which is why she's talking so much now (hehe the staff members are overprotective of YEH).
- During the very brief twitter question and answer time YEH received a question asking "who is Byul? your pet?" lols. (Byul is PHB)
- the lady mc asked PHB why she always wears miniskirts and phb said its cos of her physique, she was a dancer for many years and so she has muscley legs which looks good in skirts but bad in jeans.
when the lady mc told phb to stand up and show her she noticed that YEH wasnt paying attention and said that YEH isnt looking cos she's jealous haha, and YEH said "NO I LOOKED! I'M LOOKING" and started touching PHB's legs lols!
- YEH was asked about how she feels regarding the acting criticisms she gets.
YEH: "but i always get that with every project im in haha, ever since my very first drama. mainly because a celeb who was once a singer landed a great role as the main character and became and actress so easily... i know my pronunciation isnt the best which is why i reject roles that are doctors, lawyers and announcers."
MC then asked about the person who sent her a sincere letter to not accept the role of Chaekyung in Goong. YEH: "the person wrote to me saying 'Miss YEH, we believe you are not the right person for this' and after reading that I was very hurt but I wanted to do the role even more to because that person doesnt even know me so how would that person know if im not the right person for the role"
MC asked if those letters continued during Goong and YEH replied
YEH: "no i didnt get any letters of that sort. But it's always the same for me, during the first 3 episodes, i get hit with the many negative acting criticisms but from the 4th episode it all goes away. Even with CP it subsided from episode 4."
MC: what about TVM?
YEH: the same thing
MC: what about the recent one, TCOA?
YEH: that too, it ended by the time we reached the 4th episode
male mc: then you know what? you should choose a project where its the child actors acting from 1-3 and you appear from ep 4 haha
- regarding dating and men, YEH said that when she debuted at a young age (16) she had never had a boyfriend and eve after she debuted she only saw 1 or 2 guys all, so even if she doesnt have a guy she has never once felt like she was alone or lonely.
PHB then agreed by saying, "I really get the feeling that she doesnt feel lonely because you know how we're 4 girls? well when we meet its inevitable that we talk about guys but YEH really doesnt have any interest whatsoever about guys and guy-talk.
MC asked why she just didnt try out KJK and YEH said "sure he's a nice guy but we were just close friends. we're both not the type to talk so freely and comfortably with the opposite gender but we were together as a couple in the variety show and i guess people found that amusing and a scandal broke out, not stating that we were dating, but rather that we should date lols"
thats all i can remember but im sure ive missed out on some hehe, but have a read of this while you all wait for the subs *nudging CDBloom opppaaaa~~*
/edit: remember to provide a clickable link to this post if you're gonna share it outside YEHnet
YEHwarriors-logo © yodya