Yoon Eun Hye To Attend 2012 Mnet Asian Music Awards In Hong Kong

Tags

No tags yet.

Please login to reply.
13 posts
  1. Avatar Image

CDBloom

Jung Woo Sung-Song Seung Hun-Song Joong Ki-Yoon Eun Hye and etc. Top Stars Will Get Together at MAMA

CJ E&M announced that Yoon Eun Hye will appear in the 2012 MAMA event held at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Center. The event will be held on November 30th and broadcast live. Yoon Eun Hye will join the red carpet event and present an award. She will join many of Korea's top stars including Jung Woo Sung, Song Seung Hun, Song Joong Ki, Han Chae Young, Lee Dong Gun, Jung Il Woo, Kim Sung Soo, Kim Kang Woo, Oh Ji Ho, Jung Gyu Woon, Jo Yoon Hee, Yoon Si Yoon, Park Shin Hye and etc.

PSY, Super Junior, Big Bang, SISTAR, Leehom Wang, Jacki Chan and etc. are also to appear in the show.

Source: Korea Daily
    http://news.nate.com/view/20121109n14770

2. Avatar Image

chloie

thanks CDBloom for the information.. i cant wait to see her in the red carpet wearing a branded & fashioned clothes. definitely she well look lovely and pretty on that day. =) =) =) =) =)

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/1664/yehb.jpg
    simple inside and out...

Signature Rule Violation: Maximum dimensions for each banner/image = 400 pixels (width) x 150 pixels (height).
    3 people appreciate this post: cdbloom, xyre, mayzie
  3. Avatar Image

justine260

I'm really excited for this event :) I thought that she would't attend this year, because she still has to shoot her new drama, but I'm happy that she can go to Hong Kong. I just hope that she won't get to tired because of her hectic schedule...

So, it's her 3rd year being the presenter and she already presented 2 of the 3 daesangs (Album of the Year in 2010 and Artist of the Year in 2011), so maybe this year she'll present the Song of the Year? (which I think Psy's Gangmam Style will likely win) and if that really happens it's going to be pretty cool since YEH and Psy are friends no? They're following each other on Twitter :lol:

Anyways thank you CDBloom for this article!
    I'm really glad that it's November and we can see YEH a lot with her drama I Miss You/Missing You, her Road of Hope broadcast and her MAMA appearance ;)

3 people appreciate this post: cdbloom, xyre, mayzie
  4. Avatar Image

윤은혜 Agasshi

Yay~~~ can't wait!!! =D =D =D

1 person appreciates this post: cdbloom
  5. Avatar Image

abeunhye abegail

she's there again ^_^

cant wait ~~

1 person appreciates this post: cdbloom
  6. Avatar Image

seaotter

too bad the Mama tix were already sold out by the time YEH confirmed that she's coming to hk... woowooo :cry:

4 people appreciate this post: cdbloom, avidNERI, xyre, mayzie
  7. Avatar Image

kiki_vng

i cant wait for more news too...cuz mama has always been awesome and put on great shows^^

8. Avatar Image

zax

eun hye will not go to mama because of the drama

2 people appreciate this post: kiki_vng, foreverAddicted2YEH
  9. Avatar Image

yehclub

[size=4]so unfortunately,yoon hye did not attended the 2012 MAMA. anywaqy,MAMA this year is boring even 2ne1 and SNSD didnt go! :P [/size]

10. Avatar Image

윤은혜 Agasshi

=( =( =(

11. Avatar Image

foreverAddicted2YEH

zax said:
    http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/804b64e5jw1dzbrfdrdxuj.jpg

eun hye will not go to mama because of the drama

ohh.. is that so? tsk! i was able to watch only half of the MAMA Awards.

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/422492_337763096255544_100000655681634_1056997_1028669917_n.jpg

Signature Rule Violation: Maximum dimensions for each banner/image = 400 pixels (width) x 150 pixels (height).
  12. Avatar Image

LanaRC

now i know why I didn't see our dear Hye in MAMA awards. I've watched via Mnet.com day after the said event. I was so into awaiting for Hye to appear on the stage but I was so dismayed that I didn't see her in MAMA. I thought I've missed to tick one of the pages. I even tried to open the part1 of video clips forward. Plus, I've missed watching I MISS YOU eps via epdrama.com. haist! I've been busy at work. =( However, I was so happy with the performance of Super Junior. Furthermore, I would to thank MAMA for recognizing filipino talent. They awarded Sarah Geronimo for Best Asian Artist Philippines. Kamsahamnida! happy holidays Warriors! ;)

13. Avatar Image

justme

I watched part of the MAMA in HK this year and had a feeling that YEH will not attend because I read it in the news that she expressed feeling so tired I can understand her as an actress having to potray a character in a drama is emotionally draining and to me not to attend MAMA is a wise decision for her to take. I don't mind her not attending although I would love her presence to be there but sometimes she have to look after herself too. Anyway, I would agree with eungrace that MAMA this year is a bit boring compared last year I might be biased because YEH is not there but I do hope that in the future I can her in MAMA again.

1 person appreciates this post: mayzie